Sandwichbike wooden fork, single speed
The award winning Sandwichbike WF1 is not just a bike, it is a statement! Cruise around town, chill in the park and flirt on the boulevard. Feel the excitement of this smooth ride. This wooden bike is your escape from daily life!
The Sandwichbike fits in a small, flat package, so we can send it to you by mail. The fun will begin the moment the mailman rings your doorbell. Everything you need is in the box including the tools, so you can start assembling right away. In total, there are less than 50 parts. If you can make a sandwich, you can surely build a Sandwichbike.
Sandwichbike WF 1 features:
- Size Sandwichbikes box: 94 cm x 70 cm x 24 cm
- Frame size: Medium (51 cm, 20,1 inch)
- Weight: 17 kg
- Frame: Beech Plywood (PEFC approved) and All weather coated
- Tested: according to EN 14764 and compatible with ISO 4210
- Hub and Brake: Shimano, Coaster brake
- Spokes: 14G stainless steel
- Rim: Exal XL25, 559
- Tires: Schwalbe 26” Big Apple
- Chain: KMC, stainless steel chain
- Saddle: Selle Royal, Shadow
- Available with logo, colored front fork and fully customized frame
- Assembling service
- Accesories to fit the Sandwichbike
"The usage of laminate wood and its sustainable story was equally impressive as the design itself." - Jury of Core77 Design Award-
"We have managed to attract a lot of attention from the bike, I normally use it myself, to go up the road and buy lunch. Many people have commented on it!" - Daniel Gudsell from New Zealand about his abodo.co.nz branded Sandwichbike-
Shipment around the world. Free within Europe.
Custom or import duties
If your delivery country charges customs or import duties - these will be charged once the package reaches the destination country. You will have to pay these charges. Unfortunately we have no control over the charges and cannot inform you what they will be.